The Term Dates for the School Year 2022/2023 are below and can also be downloaded. The Term Dates for the School Year 2023/2024 are now also available. Please note, as with all calendars, they are subject to change.
School Calendar 2023/2024
Transition Year Work Experience Dates 2023/2024
The following are the dates for Transition Year Work Experience 2023/2024:
Work Experience 1 Monday 13th November to Friday 24th November 2023
Work Experience 2 Monday 26th February to Friday 8th March 2024
Thursday 25th August 2022
3rd and 6th Year Exams:
Monday 24th to Friday 28th October 2022
Monday 31st October – Friday 4th November 2022 inclusive
Re-opening Monday 7th November 2022
In House Exams: 1st/2nd/5th Years
Monday 21st November to Friday 25th November 2022
Closed Thursday 8th December 2022
Thursday 22nd December 2022 to Friday 6th January 2023 inclusive
Re-opening Monday 9th January 2023
Thursday 2nd February 2023 - Friday 10th February 2023
St Brigid’s Day:
Monday 6th February
Monday 13th February – Friday 17th February 2023 inclusive
Re-opening Monday 20th February 2023
Friday 17th March 2023, St Patrick’s Day
Monday 3rd April – Friday 14th April 2023 inclusive
Re-opening Monday 17th April 2023
Monday 1st May 2023
Monday 29th May 2023 to Friday 2nd June 2023
Friday 2nd June - Last day of term
Wednesday 7th June 2023
Parent Teacher Meetings:
Sixth Years -
Monday 21st November 2022 4.15pm – 6.45pm
Third Years -
Tuesday 29th November 2022 4.15pm – 6.45pm
Fifth Years -
Monday 12th December 2022 4.15pm – 6.45pm
First Years/TY - (TY Surnames A-M)
Monday 16th January 2023 4.15pm – 6.45pm
First Years/TY - (TY Surnames L-Z)
Tuesday 24th January 2023 4.15pm – 6.45pm
Second Years -
Monday 30th January 2023 4.15pm – 6.45pm
Please note the following with regard to Parent Teacher Meetings:
- School finishes at 3:30pm on the day of a Parent Teacher Meeting.
- There will be no supervised study on the day of a Parent Teacher Meeting.
- In the occasional case where parents/guardians are not in a position to attend their son’s Parent Teacher Meeting, the Year Head should be informed in advance of the meeting.
- In order to facilitate the smooth running of Parent Teacher Meetings parents/guardians are advised to bring a list of their son’s teachers and subjects with them.
- Early attendance at Parent Teacher Meetings is essential to allow time to meet all of your son’s teachers.
- If a longer in-depth discussion is required, parents/guardians are very welcome to make a separate appointment through the school office to meet a particular teacher or the relevant Year Head.
These dates above are subject to change whereby notification will be given to parents/guardians of any change(s).